Pages

Followers

ENTRI TERBARU MALAYAN FIGHTER

Sunday 9 June 2013

NAK POWER DALAM BAHASA MALAYSIA IKUTI TELADAN NI!!


When I was a Bahasa Malaysia tutor for the last 8 years of teaching career I will tell all my students to read Utusan Malaysia and Berita Harian.

We must understand kepentingan ilmu itu tidak harus kita persoalkan disebabkan perbezaan politik.

Please be fair. Utusan Political writings only made up 20% of the entire paper. 80% is rencana , ekonomi , sukan , hiburan dan pendidikan.
If compare with Suara Keadilan , Harakkah , Rocket , Selangor Times and Bulletin Mutiara then it is comfirm 90% political .

Walaupun Datuk saya adalah seorang Guru Besar di Sekolah Cina dan nenek saya pula seorang guru bahasa Cina di sekolah yang sama tetapi mereka menyuntik tabiat membaca surat khabar pelbagai bahasa di negara Malaysia.

It was because of Utusan dan Berita that I was 7 berurut - turut years Sajak , Syair , Pidato dan Pantun Champion in my school back then . ( Sekolah Kebangsaan La Salle Klang ).

It was because of my command of Malay language that I manage to earn RM 40 000 a month just from teaching Malay Language tuition and charging Damansara student as high as RM 120 a month and RM 150 per hour for private tuition . That is how I have my own car , house and savings to fight my political war for the country and our people ( had quit tuition and earning RM 40 000 earning income to fight my political war )

It was because of Berita Harian and Utusan Malaysia that contributed to me being the 1st Chinese that became Juara Debat Uni Malaya and later on peringkat Kebangsaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DARAH SATRIA

Popular Posts

Entri Malayan Fighter

SILA KLIK PIC